Annual Cook Off
On a Mission to Fund Missions
- Arrival/Setup Time: You may set up at the church and start cooking any time after “Pre-Cook Meeting” (July 24 6:30pm) we will have a representative on site overnight. General public will be arriving at 10:00am July 25, so please have your pits in place and vehicles out of the foot traffic area by this time.
- Meat Categories & turn in times: Brisket 4:00 pm, Pork Spare Ribs 3:00 pm, Half Jointed Chicken 3:30 pm
- Dessert Categories & turn in times: Chocolate, Non-Chocolate 4:30 pm
- Early Registration Prices: $20 per entry, $50 for 3 entries, and $80 for 5 entries. Early registrants get free Cook Off T-shirt with every three entries. Early registration ends @ 5:00pm July 15 2020.
- Registration after July 15, 2020 including day of event: $25 per entry, $55 for 3 entries, $85 for 5 entries
- On-site Cooking Preferred: You are welcome to cook your entry off-site although, only “on-site cooked” meat entries will be eligible for Grand Championship nomination. (This does not apply to Dessert Categories)
- “Grand Champion” Requirements: All three meat categories must be entered. All three meats must be cooked on-site. Judging “Grand Champion” will be on a point system and ruled on by judges.
- Awards: We will have awards for First Place in each category and Grand Champion will receive an award and a Championship belt that will be passed on annually to the next Grand Champion.
- Alcohol: We would like to remind everyone that there is no consumption of alcohol permitted at this event, although you are allowed to cook with alcohol if needed for your entry.
- Questions: If you have any questions or special needs please call Shane Beauchamp 432-352-9549